How to Install Android Apps on BlueStacks
The BlueStacks App player is the number one android emulator for PC. Additionally, the popular app player allows users to download apps directly from the Google Play store providing you have an account. Follow these simple steps on how to install Android apps on Bluestacks.
- Log into BlueStack using your Google Play account.
- In the BlueStacks dashboard click on the search icon.
- Begin to type what you are looking for or click on “Search Play”.
- When you find your title click on install.
- The title will be loaded directly to your BlueStacks library.
- Click on the app and the game will load onto your screen.
These simple six steps are what makes BlueStacks one of the better android emulators on the market. With Bluestacks you can play popular Android apps like PUBG, Clash of Clans or use social platforms like Snapchat.