How to Screen Record on Mac
How to screen record on Mac is simple. You can do this without third-party applications with Mac, this function is built in with QuickTime. However, it is actually hard to find if you don’t know where to look. Additionally, QuickTime is used across all Apple platforms and is used as a media player and media control.
- Go to the Launchpad icon on your application tray.
- Next, on your screen, click on the folder titled “other”
- Find the QuickTime icon and click on that.
- In the top left corner click on File.
- Under the file drop down you will see New Screen Recording.
Finally, now that you have clicked New Screen Recording a small window with recording controls will pop up. In fact, this control widget gives you the option to record in split screen and more.