How to download movies from Netflix
While this may not be news to some, others are not quite sure how to download movies from Netflix. The steps are quite simple, and we’ll show you exactly what you need to know in detail. But first, let’s make sure to cover the basics things you’ll need. Of course, you’ll need an internet connection and an active Netflix account in good standing. Second, you’ll need a mobile device with a few gigabytes of available storage. And lastly, you’ll want to have downloaded the latest Netflix App for your device.
You’re now ready to learn how to download movies from Netflix.
- Open the Netflix App on your device.
- Then, open the Downloads menu located at the bottom of the app.
- Next, click on the Find Something To Download.
- Once the screen loads, select the movie or show you wish to download.
- Finally, tap the small download icon located to the right side of the selected movie or episode. That’s it; your download will start immediately.
Once your download is complete, you will see your movie or show in the My Downloads section of the app. There, you can store up to 100 titles at any given time. To watch your show, all you need to do is tap on the play icon in the title you want to watch. It is also worth noting that your downloaded movies will expire. That is to say, after seven days for the time of download, the videos will no longer be available in the Netflix App.
Have a Question or Just Want to Share?
Let us know what your favorite Netflix Series is in the comments below.