Without a doubt, you ‘ve all heard of Hello Neighbor, the stealth horror game, but now you can take the game with you on the go. Hello Neighbor Mobile Game is about to hit the App Store and Google Play as of July 27, 2018. While the mobile version is set to be free to play, there are in-app purchases available. As a matter of fact, this seems to be the norm these days with free mobile games. Regardless, you will be able to play the popular steal horror game on your mobile device and that is pretty cool.
Generally speaking, the game will follow the same story as the PC version. You must sneak into your neighbor’s house in an attempt to uncover the mystery that lies within. Play against the same advance AI as you try to sneak in, and out of the neighbor’s house. You’ll need to be super stealthy, as the Neighbor will set traps and try to trip you up.
The Hello Neighbor Mobile Game consists of three separate acts. Act One is completely Free to play and will set the stage for both Act 2 and 3. To put it differently, a player will only be able to play the mobile version to a point. Then, players must purchase the second and third act to complete the game. At the moment, the price for Act 2 and 3 have not be determined.
All in all, the controls are what you’d expect from a first-person mobile game. Here is a breakdown of the most recent control schemes
- Left stick (left thumb) moves around. It’s a “tap anywhere” virtual joystick
- Items are touch-sensitive boxes at the bottom
- Big button on the right is “tap to jump” and “hold to crouch”
- 3 extra buttons are for using items, picking up items, and throwing/dropping items
- You look around like in any first-person mobile game by swiping around the screen
- For context sensitive items, i.e. doors you can just tap on them to use
- You’re able to adjust your look sensitivity
In conclusion, Hello Neighbor Mobile Game is going to be a huge success. The developers remain totally dedicated to seeing this project go as far as it possibly can. Let us know what you think about the game after you’ve had a bit of time to play it, we’d love to hear your feedback.
Title Hello Neighbor Mobile Game
File nameHello Neighbor Mobile
RequirementsWindows, OSX, iOS, Android
What do you think of Hello Neighbor Mobile Game? Have a question or comment? Leave a comment below.