With each new Fortnite Update you can expect the necessary fixes to any of the known issues as well as some less important stuff, but that’s not all. The developers at Epic Games listen carefully to the feedback they get from all of the dedicated players worldwide and roll out critical changes to improve everything from game mechanics to weapons upgrades and much more. As Fortnite continues to grow, these updates become more and more frequent. To keep you up to date on all things Fortnite, we have dedicated this page to bring you the latest and breaking news on new features and developments.
Also, as new updates are released, you will be able to find a summary of all the most important stuff right here for your convenience. We’re all excited to see where this battle bus will take us, so hop on and squad up, this battle is just beginning!
March 29th, 2018 v3.4 Patch comes with some major updates for gameplay, weapons and more. Much like their valentines update, players will be receiving special Easter-themed skins to kick off this week’s major patch.
Added weapons such as the guided missile launcher as well as everyone’s favorite boogie bomb to the Battle Royale Arena. The Guided Missle Launcher allows players to launch a missile and take direct control of it ultimately leading the explosive to the player’s target of choice. Players can pull away from the missile sending the missile on it’s navigated trajectory.
Save the World receives temporary cosmetic weapons upgrade from Grenade Launcher to Egg Launcher. This temporary skin rings in Easter with a bang.
Players will also notice the new mode titled Sniper Shootout v2. This is a limited time mode that uses long-range defensive weapons like crossbows and rifles and more. Don’t expect to use close range weapons like the version before. Epic Games decided to keep the sniper mode strictly long range with no exception.
This patch also includes some major technical updates and bug fixes for both desktop and mobile. The focus on crossplay connectivity is a major focus for epic games with the way console players can manage friends, Party Invites and the Party Finder.
For a more in-depth look at the Fortnite v3.4 update click here.
On March 15th, 2018, Epic Games launched the Fortnite v3.3 patch update which includes several bug fixes and some fresh new content for both ‘Battle Royale’ and the ‘Save the World’ campaigns. Also, this latest update introduces the long-awaited Cross-Platform Play between Xbox One, PC, Mac and now iOS. Cross-Play, Cross-Progression, and Cross-Purchasing have all been available for Battle Royale between PS4, PC, and Mac since September; however now there is support for iOS – stay tuned for Android support, presumably coming later this spring.
The Fortnite v3.3 patch reviles a new weapon to add to your arsenal. Set some sneaky traps for your unsuspecting opponent with the Remote Explosives. You’ll find the new C4 explosives in select treasure chests, supply drops, floor loot and of course, the new Supply Llama. The Supply Llama is the latest addition to join the battle. Find the Llama and load up on supplies to keep you in the fight.
A new Questline is unlocked in Spring it On! – ‘Luck of the Storm’
Battle lucky Husks, uncover treacherous treasures, track mythical spokescreatures, and brave springtime storm shenanigans!
Quest rewards include an Epic Leprechaun Survivor + your choice of one of three Legendary St. Patrick’s themed Heroes:
Luck Demolisher Wildcat
Highland Warrior Wildcat
Battle Hound Jonesy
On March 8th, 2018, Epic Games released the Fortnite v3.2 Patch brought about several changes to both ‘Battle Royale’ and ‘Save the World.’ v3.2 provides some much-needed balancing and tweaks, as well as some Anti-Cheat measures on PC.
Most notably, v3.2 introduces the LTM 5 Teams of 20.
Limited Time Mode: Teams of 20
- Each team is composed of five squads of four players.
- All teammates will be displayed in green on the map.
- The Map screen now shows total number of players alive on each team.
- Increased chances of treasure chests spawning from 50-70% to 60-80%.
- Increased chances of ammo boxes spawning from 65-80% to 75-90%.
- Supply Drops always come in batches of 5 instead of varying amounts per Storm Circle.
- Supply Drop rate increased from 180 (+/- 30s) to 210 (+/- 30s).
- Teams of 20 has six Storm Circles as opposed to nine. Maximum match length is 23 minutes, down from 25.
Introducing the Hoverboard Boost Pads to the Save the World campaign.
Added the Boost Pad schematic as an additional quest reward for ‘Want to Build a Hoverboard?’.
- This new floor trap pushes your Hoverboard in the direction of the chevrons. Time to build some high-speed race tracks!
- Players who have already completed this Quest will automatically receive this reward.
- Added Boost Pad as a World Drop.
- Added Cozy Campfire Trap as a World Drop.
- All Group Missions now have Mission Alerts that award Firecracker Tickets.
- Firecracker Ticket amount awarded is scaled based on difficulty.
- Can play the same Group mission hex multiple times.
- Quota: Only 10 Group Mission Alerts per day will grant tickets.
Title Fortnite Update
File nameFortnite Update
File size44 MB
RequirementsWindows 10, Windows 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP
LanguagesEnglish, French, Italian, German, Spanish (Latin America), Spanish (Spain), Polish, Portuguese (Brazil), and Russian.
|Fortnite Update 3.3|
|Fortnite Update 3.2|
|Fortnite Update 3.1|
|Fortnite Update 3.0|
What do you think of Fortnite Update? Have a question or comment? Leave a comment below.